6.29.2006

Funnel Cake and Beauty Queens


On Monday, Joel and I are leaving for Corning, AR (my birthplace and early childhood home and current home of adult film star Michelle Lynn - whoever that is) for the 4th of July picnic and parade. It is the biggest event of the year in this very very small town, and I think it's high time for Joel to join in the fun.

We are not, however, going just for the greasy fair food and rickety rides; I get to see my grandparents! It's just gonna be so much fun.




After our jaunt in northeast Arkansas, Joel is passing me off to my lovely mother, who is taking me home to Tupelo (birthplace of Elvis and 7th largest city in the great state of Mississippi). While there, I plan to enjoy my mom's company and her new hot-tub (her favorite Christmas present). We are going to show all of those Elvis fans how it's done.

Before we leave, though, there is fun to be had around here. Anna-Kate is back from France - yipee! - and Mr. William Everett French is having a birthday party. What a weekend we're going to have!

I'll have to write soon with details on all of the abovementioned adventures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

swimming at the watershed on sunday before we leave town???

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home