6.16.2006

Coming Up

Things I am looking forward to before the big move:

  • my 1 and only week as a camp counselor
  • swimming at the watershed
  • visiting Brooke at her new home in Batesville
  • 4th of July picnic in Corning (Joel's first time)
  • inheriting all of my grandma Fletta's (pronounced like cheeta with an fl-) best recipes
  • visiting Tupelo to see mah mommah
  • THE HOMEMADE BOAT RACE (last Saturday in July which Ellen BETTER be attending!)
  • eating at Lily's Dim Sum and Then Some for the last time
  • eating at Cheers for the last time
  • eating at Star of India for the last time

For the last three, I have yet to make plans, so if you would like to join me let me know.
I am also open to suggestions of other "lasts" I need to put on my list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

oh, i'll be there, and how about you save your last time eating at star of india for when i'm there?

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

You got it, El.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm totally in for driving down for any indian, cheery, or other tasty foods in which you might be partaking for the "last time"...

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home